[meteorite-list] Caldwell, KS impact melt breccia

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 13:18:07 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/22/2009 11:13:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bernd.pauli at paulinet.de writes:
Hello Steve #1 and List,

Steve wrote:  "Nothing dramatic, just that he had hit it with the plow..."

This post  was so "undramatic" and "boring" that
I couldn't help reading each and every  word ;-)

Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

Best  wishes,

Bernd
.

Bernd,

Thank you for the kind words.

I am just so  thankful it turned out ending the way that it did.  If that
last follow up  I made wouldn't have happened, the end of the story may have come
a generation  later with someone else talking about how it got away from me
too!

Or worse, the rock could have been thrown out or lost over time, as
unfortunately too many of them do.

Not all rocks have much of a story in  their history, but at least for me,
and for several others who have commented to  me off list as well, it seems
people are enjoying this story.

Steve  #1

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)