[meteorite-list] Apology to the List

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 17:38:59 EST 2009

Hello Bernd;

Apology accepted here for  one.Meteorite collecting,and the discussions that
are spawned from it is a  fabulous thing,hopefully the list will get unwound
and continue on  meteorites.Tucson is coming up and i am sure all
meteoriteophiles that will be  involved in it are all wound up and need an outlet.Who knows
it may be a good  thing that you opened that outlet for them,time will tell.I
think.The list  members are amazing and the list seems to endure all manner
of trials stay in  existence,which is good, for us members that really enjoy
the discussions and  sales offers and such.I think.

Keep up the good work and get some good  deals on meteorite secimens,i hope.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA #  2770.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)