[meteorite-list] Don't Feed The Trolls!

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Wed Jan 21 04:31:55 EST 2009

/Hi list,

/Though we all do at time respond to idiocy and hypocrisies with logic
in the hopes that somehow they will listen, we forget that they don't
"want" to listen but only deviate topics for their own selfish reasons
and cause hurt feelings, arguments, and all around distasteful remarks
that are terribly off-topic. The old cliche that misery loves company
comes to mind.

Trolls are all about drama and have NOTHING better to do than to create
controversy by being totally vulgar and inappropriate to topic for one
reason. To satisfy their incessant and pathetic obsession for attention
and their addiction to debate. They're lonely, opinionated people who
have been self-ostracized by their own beliefs and relish the attention
their comments receive.

Again...

Don't Feed The Trolls

Regards,