[meteorite-list] Large Meteorite Sale - 50+ Pieces

Jeff Kuyken info at meteorites.com.au
Mon Jan 19 06:46:02 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm streamlining my collection at the moment and I'm offering a bunch of
pieces from my collection. Many are doubles in my collection or specimens I
collected years ago. Some of my favourites among them include:

- Small micros of each SNC type-specimen - Shergotty, Nakhla and Chassigny.
- 175g Seymchan partslice
- El Kachla Impact Melt Endcut
- Extremely rare Saint-Sauveur (EH5) micro.
- Three nice unclassified pieces.
- 0.88g Isheyevo (CB3) partslice.

And dozens of other various pieces all of which have excellent provenance.
I'm only willing to sell as a whole collection at this time. The value of
these pieces would be nearing $3000 but I'll accept offers of $2000+ for the
next 48hrs. If anyone is interested please just send me an email and I'll
send you a full spread sheet of the listing.

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia
www.meteorites.com.au