[meteorite-list] the new fall and the big fireball/ satellite pasing at the same time.

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 04:49:08 EST 2009

hi list
the fireball seen by all Morocco that i sad it's over 40000 km have an explanation,
a satellite debris was passing at the same time  to crash ,
that was the 21 of December,
the Moroccans hunter says its the 20 December when there was a fall in journal al massaa.
so i get from a doctor scientist in meteorite this information.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/3201301964/
Object Description: Type: Delta II Stage 2 Rocket Body
Int'l Designation: 2008 054B
Launched: 25 OCT 2008 @ 02:28 UTC
Site: Vandenberg Air Force Base SLC-2W
Mission: COSMO 3
Reentry Prediction: Predicted Reentry Time: 21 DEC 2008 @ 19:32 UTC ± 65 minutes
Prediction Epoch: 21 DEC 2008 @ 15:12:57.533 UTC
Prediction Ground Track:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/3201301964/

so what we have heard in the beach of agadir and eljadida is a satellite and what was found in tichka come from a fall/find,
back to other news this meteorite preliminary analysis is h4/5
an it's very fresh and doesn't look like any fall i have seen.
so  like i sad before i will wait for analysis and i had refuse to sell it before as i was waiting for more information
but coming to other fact that the hunter sad that they can make photo of the crater and the place where it has been found, this may be explain why its weathered.so we need a team at tichka to confirm the crater and to make a datation with witnesses.
so far i m confused , but i report the fact of what i have heard or read.
so till now i confirm nothing the same a before.

thanks
aziz
 habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco