[meteorite-list] Pultusk ID card question

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 15:44:19 EST 2009

Dear Paul and List,

Thank you for the very quick responses.  A List member mentioned McCarthy Taylor but this does not ring a bell with me. Rob Elliot was mentioned as having some labeled with a "P" and most curious of all was Paul's reference to Prisoner Pultusk Peas.  Forgive my ignorance, but what does this Mean?

Somebody also mentioned that MT-11 (Mathew 11)could be a bible reference to a meteorite shower. I do not generally collect falls but do find the history fascinating.

Best Regards,

Adam