[meteorite-list] Free Links... Take 2!

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Fri Jan 9 01:11:46 EST 2009

OK let's try this one more time.

Sorry for what seems like a double post. Last week I sent out a link to
the links directory page on Meteorites USA and offered free links for
any and all dealers and collectors who wanted them. However I moved the
directory while doing some tweaking on the site, and in the process lost
all the links in the database. I have since repopulated the list by hand
with everyone I think was already listed. This time there's a nightly
backup of the whole site so this mistake won't happen again.

So, if your not in the directory post your link here:

http://www.meteoritesusa.com/blog/meteorite-information/meteorite-links/

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA