[meteorite-list] QMIG Update - there be metal in them tha rox

Bob WALKER qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au
Wed Jan 7 01:56:52 EST 2009

Listoids

I've done a bit of an update to http://www.qmig.org

I've updated the Weona, Winton 1 and Winton 2 webages that can be browsed
from the Queensland Falls webapage

If I feel excited I might even add some linx from the news webpage... maybe
not

I tried to keep a theme of showing how much damn metal is in some of these
chondrites - not particularly exciting perhaps but Listoids will know that
too much metal implies some of the rarer sub-types - these ones are ordinary
chondrites but one of my new Ingella Station finds may yet turn out to be
something exotic

And I updated one of the Tenham pictures I have always hated

For those of you with "Tucson Fever" all the best for your planned shopping
spree in meteorite heaven

Cheers