[meteorite-list] Incomparable Olivine Diogenite - NWA 5480 - AD

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 13:16:19 EST 2009

Oh, I'll give you the colors of the  rainbow!   Greg has arranged for me to
examine the thin section used  to classify this OD.  I'll post when the images
are up.

Speaking of Greg, he has provided me with the description (of a pairing  NWA
4587) for this months Meteorite Times Micro Vision on NWA 4901 the anomalous
achondrite also paired with NWA 011.  Real cool stuff!  there are  structures
in it that I have never seen before.

Paul should have  this month's issue up in a couple days.

All my past Micro Vision  articles have been incorporated into my Micrograph
Gallery menu.  This  makes it much easier to find what you are looking for.

Tom

In a  message dated 1/6/2009 8:34:06 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,