[meteorite-list] TS storage

jbaxter112 at pol.net jbaxter112 at pol.net
Sun Jan 4 21:55:52 EST 2009

That's a good point, Ed.

They certainly do stick on occasion so it would always be wise to open
them carefully on a table. I've always had success so far (knock on wood)
when the top sticks by using the pin as mini-lever, wedging the point into
the bottom side of the box, a millimeter or two above the stuck bottom
edge and gently lifting. I agree, though, it can be a delicate maneuver
and caution is wise if you adopt this storage method.

Regards,

Jim