[meteorite-list] question for thin section collectors

Leigh Anne DelRay delraygoddess at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 18:30:28 EST 2009

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the typical way that thin sections are collected. I know that they are on microscope slides, but do people typically keep those slides in an old microscope slide box, or  drawer of some sort?
Is there a protective type case that is typical of thin section collectors?
My boyfriend is a custom woodworker, and it trying to figure out a way to build a storage case for these.
Thanks in advance,
Leigh Anne DelRay