[meteorite-list] Re : the new fall contunue// tichka mountains

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 21:16:19 EST 2009

hi mike
4000km power 2 means 100 km* 40km.
that's mean it has been heard over irghem and over tichka and over tahenout so between all its over 4000 km square , not exponential,
it has been seen over the third of morroco;so calculate and you will see,
the fireball make the entry in atmosphere and true meteorite all along the tragectory,
this what has happened to zag more than 4000 km² , and to amgala more than 5000 km², and most of the falls,
so question of how you say 4000km².you do the square root of 4000km² and it become small :-).
back to what is it, under my microscope its an H3 OR 4 ? HIGHLY MAGNETIC.
firts thought when i saw it i sad there could be a scam and it coud be bassikounou not chergash,
but looking closely its may be different and i wrote i will wait for analysis,
we will see , but we have a new big fall in our hand and the more there are  the more it's belish,

thanks for your comment mike and happy new year.

my best
aziz

box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145