[meteorite-list] Educational help/ideas on meteorite display

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 09:23:43 EST 2009

Hi list,  I am not trying to start a new  thread.  Luke emailed me with a
request that I think many of you are much  better qualified to help him with.  I
know this subject has come up several  times recently but I didn't pay enough
attention to whom the experts in  education were.

If you can provide Luke with help or ideas please email  him directly.  His
address is llaubscher at beasd.org   His letter  is below and I asked him if it
was OK for me to solicit your help so he is  expecting some contact.

Thanks!   Tom Phillips

In a  message dated 2/24/2009 12:51:56 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,