[meteorite-list] THE STRANGE imb chondrite

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 20:03:11 EST 2009

hello guys
no sleep i can't , i was watching a movie called adaptation,  no sleep
i came back to my office and i start to compare a great carbonaceous i have and the strange one i showed you , see some new photo of the two.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/

and the similarity is evident,
they have the same matrix only one is highly shocked and melted,and the other not.
they have the same inclusion , this white thing like calcium/ aluminum shiny and also the color of the matrix is just the same,
see photo and tell me,  i can tell you guys this is going to be a great carbonaceous.
thanks
aziz
 habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco