[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

Eric Twelker twelker at alaska.net
Fri Feb 20 00:12:43 EST 2009

I am a meteorite dealer.  That's how I make my living.  Occasionally I
take on a bit of work in my hobby-job as a mining exploration
geologist.  That was my career at one time.  I did that for 13 years
and was a lawyer for another 15 years after that--I am 59 now.  I
don't practice law any more, but when I did it tended to be natural
resource mega-cases.  I am happily married for 30 years with two very
smart sons--one a geologist and one a physicist.  (They were two
little guys holding meteorites on Paul and Jim's "meteorite kids" web
page ages ago.)  I love geology and thinking about the Earth . . .
and trying to understand it.  Meteorites play a part, of course--
always a spark for a thought, an idea . . .

Eric Twelker