[meteorite-list] Aziz's Carbonaceous Breccia? Part 2

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 23:06:19 EST 2009

I meant to add more before  I accidentally sent the last email--

If I recall from memory and my own specimens--Iron blebs typical of bencubiniates, shouldn't have so many non-spherical shapes and they certainly don't easily fracture as what appears to be broken surfaces in the surface.  If those aren't iron blebs then I think we've a new bencubinite related anomolous find!

I think that by definition this meets the definition of brecciated regardless of its Carbonaceous clan affiliation.

Elton