[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Thu Feb 19 17:47:04 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm 53 (egad!) and manage the careers of a handful of renowned jazz
artists.  I was blessed to work with Michael Brecker for the duration
of his solo career and now work most closely with....

http://www.diannereeves.com
http://www.thebadplus.com
http://www.reginacarter.com

(If anyone wants a pair of tickets when my friends pass through your
town, please let me know and I'll do my best to get you on the guest
list.)

I have two wonderful--and healthy and happy--daughters, and when I put
on a suit this morning (a rare, but sometimes necessary event) I
became INSANELY jealous of all of those now in Texas as well as those
on their way....