[meteorite-list] At least nothing changes ......

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Thu Feb 19 14:10:13 EST 2009

Mike, take it easy! Congrats on this great new find, but as
long as most of us are not out there in the fields, and have
nothing but just a handful of info right now, you simply can
not expect lenghty discussions besides a first-hand-applause!

So it´s up to you: just give us a bit more input on things and
circumstances, and I bet you will see what this list is all
about in the end, right? :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany
[P.S.: 56, senior radiation physicist at a hospital]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------