[meteorite-list] Houston (Chronicle), we have a problem

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 13:18:31 EST 2009

Wow,

How many freaking mistakes can one little meteorite story have  in it?

I count at least 5 big  ones.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6264797.html

I  guess I will send the reporters of this story and their editor a letter
complaining on this one.  This is just too horrid.

I  wonder, did their source give them bad information or did they quote  her
wrong?  5 minutes on Google or wikipedia could have straightened most  of the
errors out.

No wonder no one reads newspapers anymore and their advertisers are bailing
on them and they are all going bankrupt.  This isn't even a political story
where a reporter wants to be biased to push their own agenda on the  readers.
This is just a story with WRONG FACTS.  Makes you wonder how  wrong the
stories are when the reporters want to lie to us in  them?

Steve #1

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)