[meteorite-list] AD - Incredible New Fresh L3,W0/1 - Presale !!

Carsten Giessler Carsten.Giessler at t-online.de
Mon Feb 16 03:31:46 EST 2009

Dear List,

this week we like to introduce our new stunning and very fresh
L3 Chondrite from NWA. The classification is in progress, it's likely done,
we already received a few data's. Of course the buyers will be informed
by us about the result right after we received it.

This fresh L3 chondrite shows a nice slightly blueish/grey brecciated
matrix with a lot of chondrules,
clasts & inclusions. With the weathering grade of W0/1 this is one of
the most freshest L3 chondrite
which ever came out of the deserts of North West Africa!

See pictures of this beautiful material here:

http://www.gi-po.de/meteorit_verkauf_l3pre.html

Many thanks for viewing,

best regards

Carsten Giessler