[meteorite-list] tishka update

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 18:21:52 EST 2009

Hi list.I was just looking at my 256 gram fragment of tishka and finally saw alot of the chondrules that I could not see in my smaller piece.I was wondering if there is any update on the class of this new fall?While I was in tucson I saw only 2 pieces larger than mine.A couple of 800 gram fragments and nothing but small fragments.Did anyone else see any larger than the 2 800 gram pieces?I see now that they have found bigger whole pieces.With the fusion crust this meteorite looks alot better than without.Like chunks of concrete without the crust.Any thoughts?

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>