[meteorite-list] Very Funny Stone ID Help Request

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 12:00:03 EST 2009

Hi list,  I thought you all might get a  laugh out of this request to help
with a mysterious stone.  This one was  obviously way above my pay grade!  So I
thought I would appeal to you all  for any Wizards or practicing Shaman.  I
though about breaking into a  plagiarism of Harry Potter's Sorcerer's Stone
story but what do I  know?

I, on occasion, post micrographs to the Coast to Coast radio show  web site
and for the most part, the responses I get are well informed,  intelligent and
interesting.  While others are just interesting.  Some  who suspect they have
found a meteorite, have found a meteorite!  An appeal  to this kind of forum
would likely produce some finds but it would be  overwhelming to deal with.
I'm not up to it!

Tom

Here it  is:

Dear sir
I know the stone which have any properties  :
The first :Large Size : 22 kg
The second : 2,7 kg ( like  as the  finger )
When i put it in the Iron tank (have water, only Iron ,not  aluminium or
copper) ).This stone wouldn't sink,it hang near botton.
When i  put it near the mirror,the mirror will be cracked.
When i put it near the  match so that the match will be deactive.
When i put it near the Neon  light,the neon will be off.For the long time,the
insulated wire will be  burn
When i put the Ring near it,the yellow colour will be change white  colour.
When i hold it,I'm dead tired some days.
Can you tell me What are  they ?
Thank a lot .

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)