[meteorite-list] darryl pitts siberian cd

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 17:31:52 EST 2009

Hi list.For all those people that were at the birthday bash,darryl pitt was giving away a cd called TWO SIBERIANS.It is world music.It stars 2 very wonderful russian performers accompanied by many nice secondary performers.One of those performers was the late micheal brecker.This was a great cd.Thanks darryl for making this freely available.Also I thought I would throw this in,I have a small micro of peekskill to givaway.The first one has it.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>