[meteorite-list] final tishka's (AD)

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 09:29:37 EST 2009

Hello again list.I am just finishing up my 3rd and final pic page from tucson.It will be done later today.I seemed to have missed counted my tishka pieces.I have 3 left,all in the 3 gram range for freebies.As a result,I have (2) 10 gram pieces left and I will sell for $1.50 per gram.I feel I should pass the savings on to you since I said all freebies were gone.I will be out all morning,so the first 3 emails I see gets the last 3 freebies.CHIME LIKE MAD!!!!!!!People who already got them,please do not reply.It is only fair.All the others are already on there way.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>