[meteorite-list] Slump glass meteorite protection/display

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 00:14:06 EST 2009

I was just asked if I was Army.  No, I am the proud dad of a son who  is Army
EOD  (Explosive Ordinance Disposal).  He is a bomb  guy.

I am boring by comparison!  Spending my nights looking at thin  sections.
(Thanks to Jeff Hodges and Greg Hupe, my thin section  benefactors)

Tom

In a message dated 2/8/2009 10:07:06 P.M.  Mountain Standard Time,