[meteorite-list] Info/AD: Sign Up For 50% off sale Coming Soon. Shipping delay, Still Taking offers for a little while more...

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Fri Feb 6 13:54:02 EST 2009

Hello,

Some info... I have been really busy helping two sets of friends in
two different hospitals. I have been to Tucson 4 times in the last 8
days, going back and forth from my home. I have been able to stop at
the show for about a total of 3 hours!  The show is like my time
between the two hospitals when ever possible.

Anyway, I will be having a 50% off sale on select items in a week or
two. Please understand that any money I make over the next few weeks
has been set aside for my friends and their difficult medical
situations.  You have to sign up for this on my ebay home page sales
newsletter...please do.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Go to the bottom left hand corner of main page to find where to sign
up...pretty easy.

Also, Packages are little slow going out, but about 40 are leaving
today. Usually I am much faster, but I have not been able to work on
these much...so I hope you understand.

FINALLY, On anything that has a BEST OFFER option, please feel free to
make fair -maybe even generous offers. Remember all these sales help
to make a difference with several people I am working with.

Thanks and Best Wishes

MichaelCottingham