[meteorite-list] D'Orbigny mcirographs on Coast to Coast site

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 11:30:53 EST 2009

Many of you saw the D'Orbigny Angrite skeletal crystal micrographs on
Michael's Rocks from Space Picture of the Day a couple weeks ago.  Those  shots are
on the Coast To Coast radio show web  site.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

I have done this  several times and every time it brings many new people to
my Micrograph Gallery  (there is a link) which is hosted by Meteorite Times.
Each post like this  brings over a hundred emails from people who (generally
speaking) had no idea  meteorites were so accessible to average people.

Any way, just  wanted to let you all know and give a thanks to Paul at
Meteorite Times for  hosting my Gallery and monthly meteorite/microscope article
Micro Vision.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

This  months article is on NWA 4901 Ungrouped Achondrite.  The images are
real  cool!  If you haven't gone there yet, please take a  look!

Thanks,  Tom Phillips

net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)