[meteorite-list] Tucson - activity first weekend

Linton Rohr lintonius at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 19:28:13 EST 2009

Ahoy there listees.
I'm wondering how much activity there will be the first couple days of the
show. I've heard a couple folks say that it takes a couple days for everyone
to get the rooms up and running. I was only there a few days in the middle
of last year's show, but had a great time, and brought home some nice
pieces.
This year, I had been planning on arriving Saturday the 30th, to get an
early start on my shopping, but I just realized I have concert tickets for
Sunday the 31st. I'm not sure weather to show up in Tucson Monday, or blow
off the concert. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Linton