[meteorite-list] Lindfors avalanche!

Randy Korotev korotev at wustl.edu
Mon Dec 28 14:15:38 EST 2009

I've asked him to stop, too, but he hasn't done it.  This calendar
year I've received a minimum of 3801 e-mails from him (~11/day) with
84,805 JPG attachments.  I say "minimum" because our IT guy just
trashes them if I don't clean up my mail box every few days.  I
derive some bizarre pleasure from counting them.

At 11:11 26-12-09 Saturday, you wrote:
>Omg, I just got 20 Lindfors-o-grams all at once, with nearly 50 Mb
>of attached images. Has anybody figured out how to stop this spammer?
>
>Jeff

Randy Korotev