[meteorite-list] Mele Kalikimaka

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Thu Dec 24 18:02:12 EST 2009

Aloha listees,

It has been a wonderful year for me, acquiring new friends from around the world, and new specimens from around the solar system.  Along the way, there have been a couple of mysteries, a sprinkling of surprises, some intrigue, a few tragedies and a whole lotta laughs.  I'm not asking Santa for anything this year ... but not because I've been a naughty boy (I've been at times), but because I have just about everything I could ever need.  Mahalo nui loa e kakou - thank you everybody.  I hope you all have a great holiday season, and may the new year bring you health, happiness, and a new oriented lunar to your back lawn.

Mele Kalikimaka a me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawaii 96720