[meteorite-list] A Rare Arizona Meteorite Find - VIDEO

Ruben Garcia mrmeteorite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:03:13 EST 2009

Hi all,

I just got around to posting the video of my "Rare" Arizona Meteorite
find! My Son (Ruben Jr) filmed me as I discovered my most unique
meteorite ever. Both he and Hopper were along since we were just
returning from filming an episode of "Meteorite Men" with Geoff Notkin
and Steve Arnold.

The video goes from the dry lake bed where it was found to cutting the
stone to the classification process in about 4 minutes. It is short
and to the point.

Here it is on my site:
http://www.mr-meteorite.net

or here on youtube: