[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 20:05:40 EST 2009

>>??No, more like you think he is a great  guy for giving you free crack. >>
But he's not giving me crack...just a  meteorite. The same thing you and
most people on this list purchase. Are you  actually saying that crack and
meteorites are equally bad?
>> Then  after you loose your job, family and end up living on the streat,
you realize  there is no such thing as a freebie.<<
I suppose some folks can lose  their jobs for meteorite acquisitions, but
I'm not sure how? I've had contact  with Steven for at least 2 maybe 3 years
now and he's never asked anything of  me. Actually, almost all of our
conversations have simply laid along the lines  of making arrangements of him
mailing me a freebie.

>>All freebies  come with a price.<<

Postage? Actually, he usually pays for this as  well.

>> The question to be asked is what is the  price?  My integrity?<<

I guess that's it...I lack integrity  for accepting free meteorites from
him. Dang...I must be a real threat to the  dealers. :O)
GeoZay