[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sun Dec 20 03:39:30 EST 2009

What exactly is your point?  (rhetorical of course) Who's the one with
the problem? The one who apologizes for some of the things they've done,
or the one who points out the faults of others and consistently posts
negative comments and BS with an obvious prejudice that no one wants to
read, and all in all never contributes anything but negativity to the
list. Must have taken a while to compile the "apologies". What have you
contributed to the list that can be deemed the least bit noteworthy or
positive beside brash attempts at slamming other on the list? Nothing
that I've seen...

But then again I didn't search through 7 years of posts to make my point
either...

Regards,
Eric