[meteorite-list] joe's meteorwrong

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 17:47:58 EST 2009

Hi again list.I just got my 165 gram double cut/ endcut of joe's wrong.It has the same outside texture,to me,that chinga has.It looks like a piece of chinga I used to have.There are 2 sides cut that makes for breathtaking viewing.The metal streaks just jet up and down and thru the stone.Highly magnetic,like and iron meteorite.Diffently a must have for $1 a gram.I still have my 75 gram endcut still if interested in buying.To me it is better looking than shirkovsky and putarano.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/