[meteorite-list] Christmas AD

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 17:52:12 EST 2009

Hi all -

I hope those of you who have copies of "Man and Impact in the Americas" are enjoying it, and may consider gifting a copy to your friends. As always, personally signed copies are available by mail to meteorite list participants by sending $20 plus $5 for priority mail shipping in the US or plus $15 for priority mail shipping overseas to

E.P. Grondine
P.O. Box 158
Kempton, IL
60946

Please be sure to mention if the recipient has Native American heritage, or if you want me to ship it directly to them, mentioning it was a gift from you.

Ed