[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites for sale - a few ebay items end in 3 hours

Greg Catterton star_wars_collector at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 16:04:16 EST 2009

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a good day.

I have some really nice material listed on ebay, some great deals also.
I have some listings ending in less then 4 hours.
10% off any ebay item that is sold off ebay. This saves me fees and you money(Auctions not included)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

There is a nice little set that includes many type samples such as Winonaite, Diogenite, CV3, Lunar, Martian and others for only $50 current bid, but with a lot of watchers, might me a good deal for someone!

Thanks for looking,

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682