[meteorite-list] Spaceweather Spiral

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 22:48:14 EST 2009

All,

   Looks like the mystery has been solved. Spiraling out-of-control-rocket. I'm sure that's what it was. But, you have to admit... that's not nearly as exciting as if it had been some mad-scientist/alien/etc., trying to open a wormhole in space with a giant laser beam or something.   ;-)   ( I wouldn't doubt this footage showing up in some cheap sci-fi movie as the "special effects" for just such a thing.)

  Sure wish I had seen that in person, though. It must have been spectacular.

  Thanks to all for their replies and additional posts on the subject.

  Best wishes,
  Robert