[meteorite-list] JaH 073 micrograph

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 00:15:13 EST 2009

Hi list,  The email embed program for  images leaves a lot to be desired.
The images are coarse and with out  detail but when I send a full size
image, few get through to all of you that  request them.

The solution?  I used PhotoShop to reduce the  image from 4000 pixel wide
to 1000.  It will go through as an attachment  and still be large enough to
have the necessary detail.

I know I promised  many of you to just "send the stupid pictures already"
but I tried using my  address book to  "Send All" and I had a huge list.
Most recipients  would not be interested in a JaH 073 vein.

Anyway,  The shot is at  700X of a vein in JaH 073.  In incident light!!!
My favorite JaH 073  stuff that I think to of been formed in the presence of
water (Only by  comparison to terrestrial rocks ((I don't have an SEM)) ).

I have been  working on a new Neophot adapter and this is getting just
about where I like  it.  I have a ton more (and that's a lot considering they
are digital) that  I will post to my galley in a week or so.

If you want a look, please  email me!

Also,  I just ordered my centimeter cube from  Jeff
http://www.scalecubes.com/about.html    If  you haven't ordered yours already then mine will be
a lower number than  yours!  How will you sleep with that?

Tom Phillips