[meteorite-list] AD - ANGRITE FOR SALE - SMALL AFFORDABLE D'ORBIGNY SPECIMENS AVAILABLE!

Patrick Thompson patricksterlingthompson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:44:47 EST 2009

Greetings list members, I have a handful of small D'orbigny angrite
specimens available for sale at great prices.  Every specimen has
something really unique and weird about it.  As many of you already
know, this is one of the most anomalous, rarest, and coolest
meteorites on earth.  I am excited to be able to offer a few specimens
to interested collectors.  There are a couple of sub-gram specimens
for micro collectors, up to a 6 gram piece.  If you are interested in
obtaining a specimen, please contact me off list.  My email is:
patrick at etmeteorites.com.  Thank you for your time!

Patrick Thompson
ET Meteorites
patrick at etmeteorites.com