[meteorite-list] Possible new Illinois meteorite

Joe Kerchner skyrockmeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 22:17:53 EDT 2009

I'm sorry, I have never heard about that one. Thats pretty interesting, is it valuable? Mine doesnt look like that, but I can't see the interior to really see what it looks like. Here is a link that works, the one you posted didnt work. Thanks.
http://www.newarkcampus.org/professional/osu/faculty/jstjohn/Josephinite/Josephinite.htm
Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner