[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Fri Aug 28 15:33:10 EDT 2009

Blah blah blah---OK---we agree to disagree! No one knows for sure
but----simple life probably started as a soup on Earth made from carbon and
amino acids being brought here by comets, asteroids & meteors.

The rest is the handi-work of progressive evolution, Earth energies
(lightning) and the Divine!
That is what I believe! Try to prove differently! Also---no one knows the
truth about the singularity or what existed before the BIG BANG.  Do you?
Open your mind man!