[meteorite-list] Like To Rant Online?

John Gwilliam jkg2 at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 10:58:34 EDT 2009

Good Morning Listees,
Here's the link to an interesting article that appeared on the front
page of this mornings Arizona Republic newspaper.  In light of the
many posts that have been made over the past few days about an
incident involving two members of our Meteorite List and Community, I
thought everyone might benefit by reading this article.

We should all weigh our words (notice I said "we") carefully before
posting anything anywhere on the Internet.

Have a great day,

John Gwilliam

<http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2009/08/27/20090827social-net0827.html>

John Gwilliam

Too many people were born on third base
and go through life thinking they hit a triple.