[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Sentenced- new information

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 20:20:47 EDT 2009

You must be joking!  It's not like they were breaking into her  house.

I own 700+ acres in Idaho and if I took a shot at someone every  time there
were dirt bikers, snowmobilers, horse riders, hikers or hunters on my
land, I would run out of ammo.  Crossing someone's land that is not fenced  and
posted is not that big of a deal in a civilized culture.

Don't make them out to be bad people or unprofesional.  They were just
unlucky enough to cross a nut jobs path!

Tom

In a message dated 8/26/2009 6:06:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
cynapse at charter.net writes:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:32:52 -0700 (PDT), you  wrote:

>Please don't judge all Georgians by one crack-pot!

Just because you don't like people tresspassing on your land does not  make
you a
crackpot.  Judging from the details in that article (details  that I hadn't
seen
before) the two hunters were absoutely, without question,  100% wrong, and
were
very lucky that they didn't end up in morgue drawers  instead of jail
cells.  And
there would not be a jury in the state of  Georga that would convict an old
woman
for shooting two strange men found on  her land-- it probably wouldn't even
reach
Grand  Jury.
http://www.meteoritecentral.com
Meteorite-list  mailing  list