[meteorite-list] Have a Gut Feeling

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 15:45:22 EDT 2009

>>the picture of steve was from 2 days  after the fall. He was out along
with a bunch of other people the first week,  but everyone threw in the
towel after about 10 days.<<

Oh that  was Steve...Hopefully no one got abducted and experimented on. :O)

>>as for the difficult terrain, its certainly not Antarctica or  Iraq,
but have you ever tried looking for meteorites inside corn  fields?<<

Can't say I have...but I'd think it would be easier than  in the mountains.

>>according to the guys I've talked to  there are better/easier places to
find meteorites (like the  desert)<<

Probably right. Too bad I wasn't into meteorite hunting  when I lived near
the desert.
GeoZay