[meteorite-list] On the other hand...

Rob Matson mojave_meteorites at cox.net
Tue Aug 25 03:27:27 EDT 2009

> ... there is no way for you to prove that I exist or you exist,
> or anything that you experience is real.

You might want to try a modern, meteoritical spin on the rhetorical
approach taken by Samuel Johnson in the 18th century, when he responded
to Bishop Berkeley's claim that matter doesn't exist, but only ~seems~
to. Just drop a 10-kilo Campo on your foot from a height of one meter
and proudly announce, "I refute it thus!" (and then have someone take
you to the hospital)  ;-)  --Rob