[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

Phil Whitmer prairiecactus at rtcol.com
Tue Aug 25 01:58:29 EDT 2009

Darren:

That's funny!

But realistically, the percentage is much lower if you figure in the
complete lack of evidence for life on the Moon, Mars, all the other planets
and their moons, the Sun, all the asteroids,  all the comets, and any other
stuff that might be hanging around the edges of the Solar System. If there
is no evidence for life anywhere in the entire Solar System, (that I know
of),  even on such a life friendly place as Mars, then maybe life doesn't
just pop into existence just because conditions are right.  Maybe it is just
a one time thing.  I wish I could afford to be cryogenically frozen like
Walt Disney and wake up in a few million years to find out!

Phil Whitmer