[meteorite-list] To Answer Steve's Question

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 23:25:15 EDT 2009

Hi Anita,  Good call!

Out of over a  ton of unclassified stony meteorites I have only one with a
natural hole.   It is 172 gr unclassified and has been cut.  I purchased it
cut and never  obtained the other slice.  So you might say I just got the
hole.

I  have had some others with holes but it was fairly clear the hole was due
to  weathering out of material so I don't count those.

Tom

In a  message dated 8/22/2009 9:04:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,