[meteorite-list] Question

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Wed Aug 19 17:36:04 EDT 2009

Great question Greg, and excellent answers by list members in
response!  I was amazed at the prices quoted for some of the specimens
- astronomical!

For those who cannot afford such meteorites or their prices, I offer
something a little more down-to-earth on ebay this week, where
Bassikounou, Chergach, NWA pallasite, NWA oriented chondrite and
Campos are still very affordable ... some still as low as 99¢  All are
quality pieces that can be seen here for the auction ending Saturday:

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

gary