[meteorite-list] STOMACH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!

Michael Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Tue Aug 18 21:04:07 EDT 2009

Greg,

Bill Kies quoting the lyrics of "Shaft" went right over my head.  I
didn't see the relevance, where as, I think you went completely off
the deep end with your reply!  Talk about rants!  Talk about calling
the kettle black!

I think your first instinct to ask why are you replying to Bill's post
was the right question to ask.  I bet that if you would compose your
email, then wait about 30 minutes before hitting the send button your
better self might have a chance to regain control and the list would
be better off.

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago