[meteorite-list] Oh yeah... Calling all watchers...

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Aug 17 11:14:49 EDT 2009

I've noticed over the last few weeks there's been LOTS of watchers on a
bunch of my best meteorites I have listed on Ebay. I've relisted these
specific items numerous times and each time there are LOADS of watchers
but no buyers.

To turn you watcher into buyers, if you are currently watching any of my
pieces, you can take 30% off the piece you are watching. How will I know
it's you? I won't really... but at least it'll motivate some of you
watchers and bidders out there...

Now stop watching and go bid or buy... 30% off is GOOD! Besides, if you
don't buy it now, someone else will and all that watching will be in vain.

Hope you enjoy the show!

In case you forgot where the auctions are:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

Regards,
Eric

P.S. You're actually gonna have to tell me you're a watcher to get the
discount. ;)